Trusted name in
the EV Charging
brytemove is a trusted name for the design-build of EV charging stations and Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS). Several of the nation's largest portfolios for EV chargers and energy storage rely on brytemove to design and build their infrastructure.
brytemove has developed fast charging and L2 infrastructure at government facilities, parking garages, shopping centers, shopping malls, parks, airports, office buildings, universities, multiple family communities, gas stations, hotels, school bus depots, auto dealerships, and even in the public right of way.
Designing and building tomorrow’s EV Infrastructure solutions. Electric Vehicle Service Providers have turned to us to lead their development efforts.
Today we are a
We are leading the EVI industry through our Design-Build services, installing over 850 L2 stations, 1,600 make-ready stubs, 700 DCFC EV charging stations, and over 68MW total installation.
- First SAE Combo install
- First 150kW EV charger install
- First 350kW engineered, permitted, and installed
- First fully integrated Solar, Storage, DCFC EV charger, and V2G
- First Tesla V3 Super Charger install – Las Vegas
- First large design of 24 V2 Tesla EV chargers and build of 20 50kW DCFC non-Tesla stations.
brytemove delivers site evaluations and design consultations, with the assistance of professional engineers with vast experience designing EV infrastructure.
- Program design
- Site feasibility
- Electrical engineering and design
- Utility design and coordination
- Professional services and stamps
- Permit coordination and expediting
- Project management
Given our considerable experience with the installation and commissioning of hundreds of Direct Current Fast Charging Stations and thousands of Level 2, we can handle full development of your EV charging stations.
- Procurement of equipment
- Construction and installation
- Self-performing trades in select locations
- System commissioning
- Warehouse and logistics
Markets We Serve
- Transit agencies
- Parking garages
- Universities/school districts
- State and local governments
- Auto dealerships
- EV Service Providers (EVSPs)
- Commercial fleets (medium/heavy duty)
- Fleet vehicles (light duty)
- Industrial Facilities
- Office buildings & multi-family communities
- Distribution centers and drop points
- Utility coordination
- Electrical plans
- Civil plans
- Structural plans
- Design coordination
- Permitting and pre-construction
- Equipment procurement & construction mobilization
- Commissioning plan execution and close-out